• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deadsquirrel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Carmel
    Second time in the shop today. Had to bring my dad becase he has been looking for a new Glock. Ended trading his .380 sig on a brand new 4th gen G17 and some other goodies.

It was a great experiance and I would highly recommend them! :yesway:

INMIline

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Indiana/Michigan line
    Next time you're in there ask the general manager how many rounds he has down the pipe of his 1st gen G17 :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

My first trip there they were eating KFC for lunch and offered me a piece. Nice place, great staff, and they give better deals on trade ins than shops closer to me.

Last edited:

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    We appreciate the kind words, and hope you come back.. Hopefully I'll be there next time...

Jan's G17 is for sure one to ask about... If you're a non glocker... Just ask him...

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    I was up in my hometown Bluffton last weekend and made my normal stop into 21st Century to see if they had anything that I could not live without. They always have a pretty good inventory of firearms and accessories. The shop had many customers. the salespeople are always knowledgeable and good to deal with. I finally met Britton in person. I only bought a couple of padded rifle cases and an LED flashlight this trip. Maybe the next trip up I will see something else that I can not live without.

indyimpala

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2009
    Was in last saturday,bought a Sig 556. very helpful ,especially getting what i needed for the $300 rebate. Drove from Indy, but well worth the trip.Thanks

ol' trucker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    indianapolis
    Anybody know if there is any parking for a big truck? I go to Bluffton and deliver to Peytons every week. have been wanting to check the place out. but not sure exactly where it is at. I have been down rt1,and seen a sign that says gun shop(behind another bldg) didn't know if that was the gun shop or not?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    Just bought a Ruger SR9c from these guys. Great sale A+++++ will buy again

I mean, really nice and friendly guys, I think he said I bought the first SR9c, kept me under my 600 dollars with holster and ammo. Very impressed with attitudes, much better than that of their Fort Wayne competitor..

Top Bottom