• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlueDog

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    NE Indiana
    Maybe my all-time favorite rifle! Some consider it ugly, but they are very accurate and reliable. If you don't buy the one you are looking at - let me know where its located and the price. Better grab it while you can if the price is right.

cummins5552

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    sullivan
    Maybe my all-time favorite rifle! Some consider it ugly, but they are very accurate and reliable. If you don't buy the one you are looking at - let me know where its located and the price. Better grab it while you can if the price is right.

I think they look sweet, its on a free site. $500.00 plus ship plus ffl.

BlueDog

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    NE Indiana
    $500 plus shipping sounds pretty steep to me. If you really want a lever action 22 mag, expand your search and see what Ruger 92/22s are going for - at least that way you would have the detachable magazine. The 96/22 is also out of production and I would snap one up if the price was right.

paperboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Pulaski County
    Have you looked at the Henry 22 Magnum? They can usually be had for around $400 nib. The action is smooth as butter, accurate and I think they are very eye appealing.

cummins5552

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    sullivan
    I have a henry . I like the 255 and would like to try the 275 winchester and yes 500 is probably way to high. I have a guns illustrated book from 1971 and i was looking at prices....CRAZY

Top Bottom