• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    Looking for Match Grade .22 rounds in the Richmond/Fishers area. My prefrence is Remmington Eley Target but will consider other Match Grade brands.

Looking in the Richmond or Fishers area of Indianapolis. Send me a message and let me know what you have, quantity and what you're wanting to get out of all of it!

Thanks INGO

Last edited:

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    If I'm not mistaken, the 38 gr. Remington's are their standard subsonic rounds. I've got about 500 rounds of those but I don't enjoy shooting them as much. They aren't overly consistent and rather dirty.

I mainly looking for match grade ammo. My CZ 455 shoot pretty consistent groups with the Remington-Eley Target Rifle match grade ammo but I've recently picked up a 10/22 LVT and I'm wanting to pick up a few different brands to see what it shoots best.

Here are a few different brands I'm really interested in trying:

Remington
    - Target Rifle
    - Club Xtra
    - Match EPS

Wolf
    - Match Target
    - Match Extra

CCI Quiet

I'm also going to pick up some standard velocity rounds as well as some CCI MiniMags. Once I find a round that shoots Extremely well, I will be buying them in bulk.

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    Try CCI Standard Velocity. It's quite accurate in my guns.

I've have a nice selection of CCI rounds but I'm looking for Match Grade ammunition for a specific reason. The CCI rounds maybe accurate enough out to 100 yards for squirrel hunting but I need both accurate and consistent rounds that don't break the sound barrier.

Once I finish my build, I'm looking to do some long range rimfire plinking. Super sonic rounds destabilize once they drop back under the speed of sound. I'm not aware of a .22 super sonic cartridge that carries it's velocity at the ranges I'm shooting for.

My whole goal for this post was to hopefully find someone getting out of the .22 caliber who would be willing to cut me a deal on some match grade ammo.

Top Bottom