Please reply by conversation.

Eulogy32

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    Carmel, Indiana
    Hi All,

Unfortunately, something came up and my wife and I are no longer able to attend the Megadeth, Lamb of God, Trivium, Hatebreed concert at Ruoff in Noblesville this coming Saturday, the 18th. We are absolute metalheads and really bummed we're going to miss this as we splurged on the VIP Package that includes the following:
    • One general admission pit ticket -or- one premium reserved ticket
    • VIP early entry into the venue
    • Collectible tour lithograph, autographed by Megadeth & Lamb of God
    • Specially designed Megadeth x Lamb of God tour shirt (exclusive to VIP packages)
    • Limited edition tour pin set
    • Megadeth x Lamb of God exclusive VIP merchandise item
    • Commemorative VIP laminate
    • Limited availability
    I assume that all of the above are picked up at the event as we have not received any of the above items except for the digital tickets. If I'm wrong and they show up to my address at some point in the future, I will happily forward on to you once received. I just received an email confirming all items will be picked up at the VIP table upon entrance to the event.

I've attached a screenshot of my seats circled in orange (they're awesome seats - Sec B, Row R, Seats 23-24). I also attached my original receipt for proof of purchase and to show what a great deal I'm offering.

I currently have my tickets posted for resale on LiveNation at $228/each before fees - the lowest possible amount that their crummy resale system will allow me to list them. However, I don't want to rip anyone off, so would happily sell direct for $350 300 for the pair (represents a $175 savings for you). Please keep in mind that I certainly wouldn't hate selling for their list price on LiveNation and so will leave them posted there until one of ya'll hit me up for them via PM.

These are digital tickets and therefore must be transferred from my LiveNation account to your LiveNation account that will be accessible via your phone at the event. I'm happy to meet FTF in the Carmel / Westfield area to facilitate a cash deal and real-time transfer to your phone. If you're an established member with positive transaction history, I'm open to working together to arrange a virtual transfer and digital payment via Venmo or PayPal. I've done many FTF sales and purchases on this forum with positive feedback, but this is my first potential digital transaction.

Thanks!

\m/ Mike \m/

Attachments

• Megadeth Tix Sec Row R Screen.jpg
      Megadeth Tix Sec Row R Screen.jpg
      104.7 KB · Views: 22
    • Megadeth Receipt.jpg
      Megadeth Receipt.jpg
      29.9 KB · Views: 22
    Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.