• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Oh, they'll try, they'll try. They'll also fail. With 3D printing, gun control, among other things, has become an obsolete concept. Those who seek control cannot conceive of the world that denies them what they desire, and will inevitably be unable to bend it to their will. I have only Schadenfreude for them.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    It's hard for me to imagine the cost of developing a printer of that scale for concrete.

Amazing work none the less.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    My dream of having my own castle is closer and closer to reality....next, sharks with friggin lasers on their heads...

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Even if you can print a castle in your backyard over a weekend, what's to stop local code enforcement wonks from beginning to fine you $1,000,000/day for having a non-approved structure on your property? After all, they still want to exercise prior restraint where structures on YOUR property are concerned.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Even if you can print a castle in your backyard over a weekend, what's to stop local code enforcement wonks from beginning to fine you $1,000,000/day for having a non-approved structure on your property? After all, they still want to exercise prior restraint where structures on YOUR property are concerned.

it's not a structure, it's art

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011

It's a mosque....surely you are not anti-muslim?

Top Bottom