• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Koukalaka

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    91   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Madison County
    Closing the thread, as the Seiko and Citizen are sold; a new thread for the Invicta is here.

I have too many watches in my collection and too much debt in my firearms fund...so I've decided to put three of my watches up for sale.

Here is an actual photo of the three watches:

3%2520Watches.JPG

First, an Invicta 1106 Pro Diver chronograph. This is a quartz watch (i.e., battery-powered), a very solid and fairly large watch, nice striking yellow color. I bought this at the end of the summer in 2012, have only worn this a few times, and have never had it in the water; near-new condition with box and papers. Best price on Amazon right now is $209; sold out on World of Watches at $119. I would like to sell for $75 FTF. Stock photo:
    1106.jpg

Second, a Citizen NY0040-09W. This is an automatic mechanical watch (never needs a battery, and no capacitors to go bad). True 200-meter dive watch with a screw-down crown and case back, and the entire face is luminous. Unbelievably bright after a little light exposure. I have to say that the NY0040 series are some of the best values around--these watches are built like tanks and I love them. I have two other NY0040s, and this doesn't see much wrist time and should go to a good home.

This NY0040-09W has been worn but is still in excellent condition. Best prices on eBay are in the $125-$150 range; becoming slightly harder to find, as this product line was discontinued a few years ago and was never marketed in the US. I would like to sell for $75 FTF. Stock photo:
    images

Someone else's photo of what the face looks like in the dark:
    159025_090110120806_NY0040_09_BOB2.jpg

Finally, a Seiko Military SNK809, another automatic mechanical, this time with a display back. Very sharp-looking smaller watch, with a 2-piece NATO-style strap. Excellent condition.

Here's a review of this watch from Watchuseek.com. Price for a new one is typically in the $65-$70 range. My price is $50 FTF. Photo from the Watchuseek review:
    705813d1336740502-seiko-snk809-review-img_0585.jpg

I have no trade interests at this time.

I am willing to ship any or all of these watches to you if you would like to pay via PayPal, and if you're willing to pay the cost of shipping.

I'm located in Pendleton, near I-69. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom