• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Hornady, winchester supreme for the good stuff. I don't think there's really any 300 win mag ammo that sucks!

thats what I was wondering, Only thing locally is the winchester stuff. I think I will save up some extra cash and order a few boxes of prvi partizan of the net for range pratice.

poisonspyder

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Durango
    for factory stuff at paper federal gold medal match 190 grain 42 a box in bulk (ten boxes) 50 a box for less. for hunting i like federal nosler partition in grain of choice for factory stuff about the same price as the other. black hills if you can find it in 190 grain is great paper stuff as well and cheaper.

you might give profire arms a call sight sponser on here. he will make up what ever load you want and will charge much less then the factory stuff. i like to shoot the same stuff for paper and hunting since i don't shoot for competitions. i preffer a 200 grain gameking bullet for the best of both worlds, but your rifle may disagree.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    for factory stuff at paper federal gold medal match 190 grain 42 a box in bulk (ten boxes) 50 a box for less. for hunting i like federal nosler partition in grain of choice for factory stuff about the same price as the other. black hills if you can find it in 190 grain is great paper stuff as well and cheaper.

you might give profire arms a call sight sponser on here. he will make up what ever load you want and will charge much less then the factory stuff. i like to shoot the same stuff for paper and hunting since i don't shoot for competitions. i preffer a 200 grain gameking bullet for the best of both worlds, but your rifle may disagree.

thanks alot! great info. Ill give profire a shout an see what he says

Tinman

I'm just enjoying the show!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Best groups i've run with factory loaded were either Federal Gold Metal Match, or the Black Hills Match. Both shot well, but one or the other usually had a slight edge depending on the rifle.

However, I have always been able to better those results by rolling my own.

Tinman....

Top Bottom