• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mertbl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Depends on what you want to do vette. We've used Atlanta CC with Max 40 yard deep bays and hillside shooting sports and wildcat valley going out to 300 yds. 5 or 6 stages at each match. That's the best part of outlaw 3 gun, you make it fit what you have.

Jesse Tischauser

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    Oklahoma
    We run 3 gun matches in all pistol bays that are under 25 yards deep and under 20 yards wide. No long range just fast and dirt speed shoots. I like it!

RePete68

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lowell, IN
    I just called DirecTV yesterday & added The Sportsman Channel to my programming. I had to go with the Choice Xtra package at $68 a month just to get that channel. Also picked up a few other cool channels like the Military & Science Channel. All in the name of 3Gun!!

Jesse Tischauser

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    Oklahoma
    I just called DirecTV yesterday & added The Sportsman Channel to my programming. I had to go with the Choice Xtra package at $68 a month just to get that channel. Also picked up a few other cool channels like the Military & Science Channel. All in the name of 3Gun!!

Booyah!

diavic

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I had never even heard of the show until they switched to the sportsmans channel. Glad they did.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Episodes of 3-Gun Nation are airing on Outdoors and Pursuit channels in addition to Sportsman's Channel.

Jesse Tischauser

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    Oklahoma
    The Semi Pros are shooting the Pro Series Qualifier match this weekend in FL. Top 16 get to call themselves pros next year. Should be a good match to watch on the show next season.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The Semi Pros are shooting the Pro Series Qualifier match this weekend in FL. Top 16 get to call themselves pros next year. Should be a good match to watch on the show next season.

Hah! Now I know who you are, dude. I used to think you were the other Jesse, just with another change of last name since she seems to change hers about as often as most of us do our socks.

Jesse Tischauser

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Hah! Now I know who you are, dude. I used to think you were the other Jesse, just with another change of last name since she seems to change hers about as often as most of us do our socks.

I wasn't aware that there was another Jesse???

For the record I'm the good looking one!

Funny story...I shot the Rockcastle shotgun match with Mrs. Duff last year. It was the first time she had the pleasure of meeting me;). We were all standing around waiting to start another stage. I turned to her and said " I bet this is the first time you weren't the prettiest Jesse on your squad huh?"

We all had a good laugh. Sometimes the untruth hurts.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I wasn't aware that there was another Jesse???

For the record I'm the good looking one!

Funny story...I shot the Rockcastle shotgun match with Mrs. Duff last year. It was the first tine she had the pleasure of meeting me;). We were all standing around waiting to start another stage. I turned to her and said " I bet this is the first time you weren't the prettiest Jesse on your squad huh?"

Heh.

Now I have to go to Kentucky to shoot a big 3-gun again just so I can be pretty too. Pretty I can manage. Running not so much. Reloading my shotgun not so much.

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Funny story...I shot the Rockcastle shotgun match with Mrs. Duff last year. It was the first time she had the pleasure of meeting me;). We were all standing around waiting to start another stage. I turned to her and said " I bet this is the first time you weren't the prettiest Jesse on your squad huh?"

We all had a good laugh. Sometimes the untruth hurts.

HAhahahaahahahahaha :laugh:. Why does this not surprise me?!

Top Bottom