Please reply by conversation.

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    Federal_XM855.jpg

I have one sealed, unopened 420-round can of Federal XM855 (62-grain greentip steel penetrator) that I am wanting to trade for Federal 100-round value packs of 55-grain .223. Comparing prices, Wal-Mart sells the XM855 can for $175 and the 100-round value packs for $35 each. I need at least 4 of the value packs, so here are the ONLY two trade options that I am looking for:

1. Five of the Federal 55-grain .223 100-round value packs ($175 value)

OR

2. Four of the Federal 55-grain .223 100-round value packs and $35 cash ($175 value)

Not only do you need to have the specific ammo in the quantities that I require, but to compound the difficulty of the trade even more (LOL!), I am only willing to meet within about a 40-mile radius of Bedford. My boundaries would probably be Martinsville to the north, Seymour to the east, Linton to the west, and Paoli to the south.

As difficult as the conditions of this trade are, I doubt that I'll get any takers, but it never hurts to try. :)

Discussions to avoid an early bump:

Chevans, I do not wish to sell the ammo, as I need all I can get.

Hop, I'm trying to bundle my .223/5.56 ammo up into groups of around 1K rounds each. With this group, I have the 420-round can and 600 rounds of the Federal 55-grain from the 100-round value packs (not to be confused with XM193). If I can trade this can, I will then have 1K of the 55-grain. To be honest, I would make the opposite trade on this ammo as well -- trading the required amount of the 55-grain for another can of XM855. As long as I end up with at least 1K of the same ammo, I'm happy.

Last edited:

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Here's a guy that probably knows how this particular load flies. Kudos my man. I think I have some of this load. I will check my ammo stock for you today.

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    As mentioned above, if someone has one of these cans, I'll do the opposite of the trade I'm asking in the original ad and trade them 4 Federal 100-packs and $35 for it. As long as I either get another 420 round can or at least four of the 100-round boxes, I'm good.

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    Bump. I've had a couple of offers, but my goal is to end up with 1000 rounds of the same stuff. I either need to trade 420 rounds of 62-grain and 600 rounds of 55-grain for 1020 rounds of Federal something or other. or one of these batches for something that matches what I kept.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom