• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    Ive searched online for a descent deal on bulk moon clips and have come up empty. Surely somewhere sells 100 + bulk packs for a reasonable price. The avg. price I have found is about $1 a piece.

Does anyone know of a good place to order them from at a good price? Thanks

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I ordered from midwayUSA.
    I don't recall the price off the top of my head, but that's the way of things. I remember when garand enblock clips were a dime a piece, and I'm only 26.

shootinghoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2010
    Indy
    Ive searched online for a descent deal on bulk moon clips and have come up empty. Surely somewhere sells 100 + bulk packs for a reasonable price. The avg. price I have found is about $1 a piece.

Does anyone know of a good place to order them from at a good price? Thanks

I bought a bunch for .50/each at the 1500 Gun Show...it's still not a good deal in my mind, but better than a buck per.

billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    $.38 here shipped....if i didn't all ready had 200 of them i would get some.....

45 ACP Moon Clips- 100 Ct. | eBay

I bought a 100 of these and just wanted to report on them. They are stamped a bit tighter in tolerance then my Wilson combat clips and so they hold the rounds tighter and make it tougher to slide all 6 rounds into the cylinder quickly because they just don't move around as much.

They are also a couple thousandths thicker as well, and this could be part of them holding the rounds tighter as too.

Top Bottom