• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Is it just me or has anybody else noticed 45 auto ammo can be difficult to get? Went to Walmart, since it the cheapest around here, to get some to practice with and they're out. The guy said they had quite a run on it thus week. This was in Bedford, BTW. Anybody else seeing short supplies too?

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    For .45 acp FMJs? Nope, I see a lot. I'm starting to see more 9mm, .40 S&W, and .380 lately, but .45 acp ammo is still plentiful from what I've seen.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Check the bloomington MC Sports. Call them every now and then. Occasionally they run pretty good deals on fiocchi .45 fmj and hollowpoint. I stock up when they do.

Good to know....do they advertise when they do that? They used to have a flyer in the Sunday paper IIRC.

viiiupndhead

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Auburn
    Must be a regional thing. I can't ever seem to find WWB .45 ACP at Wal-Mart near Fort Wayne. They have everything else, just no 45.

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    no problems locating it. Martyville had plenty at Wallyworld last week. MCSPORTS is stocked pretty well, Bradis has a bunch, same with ACME. Have you tried anywhere else other than the one Wallyworld?

Hazwhopper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    Reloading 45's is fun for me. Can't remember the last time I bought factory 45's. Cast my own bullets and keep the brass. I have guys at work bringing brass to me there too. The walmart here in Terre Haute has lots of everything, but seems expensive.

Top Bottom