• ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    SOLD!

Light duty 4'X8' utility trailer with spare tire. This is one of tthose foldup trailers like you get at Menards and other places. I bought it from some people that had used it to move to Indy from Virginia. They towed it back and forth several times and then no longer needed it. I bought it to use as a yard trailer around our property but never got around to using it. It comes with a spare tire and side boards but needs a new sheet of plywood for the flooring. If you cut the plywood into two 4x4 sections you will be able to fold the trailer into a relatively compact unit that can be stored in the corner of your garage or barn. I've had it stored inside for about 3 years and never used it. I did not receive a title as they had never gotten one for it, since I wasn't going to pull it on public roads it wasn't an issue. I don't know what it will take to get a title should you need one. It does have lights on it but I suspect they will need to be rewired. Sorry, forgot the most important part, Mooresville, $125

xmas2011024.jpg

xmas2011028.jpg

xmas2011033.jpg

xmas2011030.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom