• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    This weekend's Comprehensive Indiana Gun Law course at Eagle Creek Pistol Range still has several openings, and I'd really like to fill it up, so I'm offering the course at over a 50% discount to INGO members: $110 instead of the normal $225.

If you own a gun in Indiana, shouldn't you fully understand Indiana law as to when and how you can you use it? This course offers 8 hours of detailed legal training from an attorney who focuses exclusively on Indiana gun laws.

If you're interested, just send me a PM and you can register for the course.

We hope to see you this weekend!

Guy

Typhon1390

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Virginia Beach, VA
    I might be interested. I'll actually only be residing in Indiana for a few more weeks, then into a 2 year military training pipeline. How well does IN law translate to FL, TX, or CA law pertaining specifically to lawful employment of your weapon?

Last edited:

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    I might be interested. I'll actually only be residing in Indiana for a few more weeks, then into a 2 year military training pipeline. How well does IN law translate to FL, TX, or CA law pertaining specifically to lawful employment of your weapon?

The principles of self-defense are very different, state to state - particularly in the area of "duty to retreat."

Top Bottom