• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    1.So them being Arab makes it funny, it wouldn't have been funny if it was anyone else? I think it would've been funny with anyone..
    2. Not every Arab has an AK. Guessing from their clothing and how nice that place is, I would guess most of them have not shot one ever.

What's really funny is the guys shorts at the end...haha

rfontes

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2010
    Noblesville
    oh we got a tough guy here, mr naacp, calm the hell down. i find this extremely funny that a bunch of skinny arabs are trying to shoot this freakin gun, they are arabs, & they are skinny. most of em probably do own ak's or shot 1.

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    oh we got a tough guy here, mr naacp, calm the hell down. i find this extremely funny that a bunch of skinny arabs are trying to shoot this freakin gun, they are arabs, & they are skinny. most of em probably do own ak's or shot 1.
    Let me express how much the NAACP has to do with Arabs through interpretive dance....

Like that dance?

Anywho, I wasn't acting tough nor was I acting unreasonable. I was just pointing things out. You're the one who seems to need to calm down...

How do you know they own AK's? Generally if they're wearing white they're businessmen or someone else of stature. You seem to be racist...

I will concede its humorous that skinny guys are getting thrown around like rag dolls. Especially since its obvious theyve had little experience with guns (most of them anyway) and they probably didnt understand want an elephant gun can do.

fireball168

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Clinton
    i found this vid on you tube of some dudes taking a beating from this elephant gun, only one of them could tame the recoil. whats funny is its a bunch of skinny arabs messin with rifle, this aint your daddies ak haji... YouTube - Arabs can ' t shoot + one European who shows.

You think you could do better?

Ever fired anything with over 100 ft/lbs of recoil?

i find this extremely funny that a bunch of skinny arabs are trying to shoot this freakin gun, they are arabs, & they are skinny.

Those video's were taken at the private indoor range owned by the owner/administrator of www.accuratereloading.com in Dubai.

It is one of the better firearm related websites I've ever encountered, one of a very few websites I visit every day.

They do an amazing job of running off dumbasses, this site could take some lessons from it - starting with you.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Here's one of other locations where this video or similar ones have been posted

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom