• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daspurlock

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    A few days ago, I asked about a cz 75 and got lots of good replies. Today my wife finally made it to gun shop ( gun is for her).She found two guns that she liked cz 75 and beretta 92. CZ is new other is used but in good shape. Wanted to get some thoughts on what you would get.THANKS

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I happen to be a Beretta 92 series fan, but to be honest I don't think you could go wrong with either.

It would come down to which feels better in her hand, and bring along a snap cap to see if she favors one trigger pull over the other.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I happen to be a Beretta 92 series fan, but to be honest I don't think you could go wrong with either.

It would come down to which feels better in her hand, and bring along a snap cap to see if she favors one trigger pull over the other.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    BERETTA!!!!!!!!!! for me that is - whatever feels best to her is the answer. If she likes them both the same - buy the BERETTA - of course:D

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If the price is about the same, I'd go CZ.

Mags are more money for the CZ, but still. Beretta mags will always be found for cheap.

sharpetop

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    I have owned both and still own the CZ. Not that the Beretta was bad, but the CZ feels better in my hands.

jfw46544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Hot Springs Village, AR
    I have both also. I have to agree with Oldbird13. I shoot a little better with the 92 but feels large in my hands. The CZ75 fits great and still very accurate. She won't go wrong with either one but if she has smaller hands the CZ75 may be a better fit.

daspurlock

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    Looks like the cz's have it, but it her gun so she get to decide. Thanks everyone for your thoughts on this. Were going to gun shop later today.

Top Bottom