Free: 7mo old Bullmastiff FREE TO GOOD HOME!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Mad Anthony Wayne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    NE central Indiana
    His name is Kong. He's a VERY sweet 7mo old bullmastiff puppy. We bought him 3mo ago and my work situation has changed since then and he spends way to much time in his kennel now. Kong needs a good home where he has the freedoms he deserves. He needs to be primarily an indoor dog because he was sucked on as a puppy and had to have surgery on his penis. It has healed very nicely, but the opening is a little larger than normal so alot of time in the dirt may cause an infection. I have a bottle of spray I will include that will clear it up if an infection ever occurs. About Kong: He's a fawn bullmastiff, he's housebroken, he's excellent with our 3 kids and cat, he's very sweet and loves attention, he snores LOL, and he's a smart dog. He's due for a vet trip (and neutering if you should choose). Whats included for free: Kong, bowls, 50" by 30" collapsible kennel, whatever dog food is left (half a bag of Iams puppy food right now).
    I would like Kong to go to a house with a yard he can play in with loving owners who will treat him well, if you pm me about him please include some info about the environment he will go to. Bullmastiff puppies go for around $1000, this is an excellent opputunity to own a high value dog for absolutley free. I live in Madison county and you must come here to pick him up. Pm if interested

BoomersDad.png

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom