8/6/11 Izaak Walton Fort Wayne meet and shoot!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    EDIT: ALL RANGES CLOSED 8/6, well have to reschedule... sorry!

Just want to see if anyone would be interested in a meet and shoot at Izaak Walton again. Lots of glocks brought it up... and well... I cant remember the last time I went to a range.

He said aug 6th would work for him and I dont have a problem with that. If there is a better date for anyone please let me know. However, I am getting a tattoo touched up on the 13th, and I am in a new band so I cant call too many weekends off (or days for that matter).

As of now, lets go with the 6th. Please let me know who is interested and if that happens to be a bad day for everyone... we can reschedule. Lets just hope it doesnt rain AGAIN this time...

What time is good for everyone? 1:00ish?

Remember:

$5 guest fee if not a member
    guns
    ammo
    ear protection
    glasses
    paper targets
    stapler
    brain

I have been informed (for a long time now) that they are making a closer pistol range. However, they have become much more strict and will not allow anyone to walk up closer to shoot. If they havent made the short range targets yet (I hope they did), then prepare for 25 yards minimum for pistols LOL. (obviously they still have the 100, 50, and 25 yd ranges).
    :ingo: :patriot:

Last edited:

JB75

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    fort wayne
    I'm in I was just out there the shorter backstops are built up but the wood for target hanging is not up yet.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Lots of glocks told me there is a youth event that day and it might not work???? Im trying to get details everyone, sorry for the inconvenience if this prevents us from meeting. As of now its still on, just need to check.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom