• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INMIline

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Indiana/Michigan line
    What we have here is an adorable young male Pit Bull Terrier puppy. He is white with red nose, red patch over eye and on rear . You see Mickey was rescued from some bad owners in Detroit,MI. He is full blooded though we do not have his papers. But match him up to the breed standard and if he was registered he would be show quality. He has never been fought or beat in anyway. He's a very sharp puppy, learns very fast. He was very easy to housebreak. He will somewhat sit, stay, shake and lay on command. Though he is still learning. He has ALOT of personality. He loves chew toys, any rubber dog toy. We have three daughters, the youngest being 6 and have never had trouble out of him in the month we have had him. He is crate trained. He also will go in a dog house in our kennel. He will come with a crate, leash, and collar. He is 100% up to date on all shots and was nuetered on 1/31/2012. . This is a chance to own a very good guard dog. A real good companian. A real "clown" of a dog. We would keep him if we didn't already have a male Pit Bull. He is fine with other animals.
    He can be returned if for some reason he doesn't work out in your home. No questions asked. If ever he shows people aggression I do ask that he be returned to me. In this case his life would be terminated. Human aggression is not tolerated by me when it comes to a breed of dog that was never meant to be human aggressive. But Mickey will bark to let you know someone is coming. By aggression I am referring to people in the home.

I did not take him in to keep. Again this was a rescue dog, my 44th rescue Pit to be exact. He had nowhere, or noone to take him. I tried three different rescue leagues and they were all booked. I am hoping my huge financial loss ($300 atleast) will bring the perfect pet and home together. This puppy has been an indoor pet the whole 5 weeks I have had him.

24ltxyx.jpg

Last edited:

Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    My son is working tonight but I will talk to him tomorrow. Awhile back he and his wife were thinking of getting another dog as theirs now is getting older............ they are fine folks and their pets are treated real well and spoiled :) Good for you either way for saving that pup. Folks liek you have changed my opinion of the breed 180 degrees ;)

INMIline

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Indiana/Michigan line
    Mickey is on a trail stay over with a nice 26 year old couple. Homeowners, with a fenced in yard, and small female terrier playmate. If all works out I will close the thread. Thanks for all the positive remarks.

Top Bottom