TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Sold Pending Funding

I have both 9mm and 45 ACP used brass looking for a new home. This brass was picked up from an outdoor range; it’s a mix of brass and nickel cases with mixed head stamps. This brass is not cleaned, polished or de-primed. It has been sorted to remove steel and seriously distorted cases. Most (if not all) of the brass appears to be “once fired”, but no guarantees.

No pictures. You know what this stuff looks like.

Item No. 1: 30 lbs of used 9mm brass; this is over 3,500 empty 9mm brass cases (using all my fingers and toes I counted 3,639).

Cost for a FTF transfer is $120.

Cost to ship to your door is +$15 ($135 total).

Item No. 2: 9 lbs of used 45 ACP brass; this is over 600 empty 45 ACP brass cases (using all my fingers and toes I counted 695).

Cost for a FTF transfer is $30.

Cost to ship to your door is +$15 ($45 total).

What is listed above is what I’m selling. Please don’t ask for smaller quantities since I’m not going to break this down into any smaller quantities. If you want it all, it will be packaged into one box. FTF cost: $150; Shipped will be +$20 ($170 total).

If you want the brass shipped to you, you’ll need to send me a USPS money order and your mailing address. PM me for my mailing address.

For a FTF transfer, cash is king. I live in Brownsburg and am willing to travel in or around the Indianapolis area to make this deal happen.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom