WTS: 9mm GemTech Talon upper and accessories.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Meister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Greenwood
    Sold

Here we have a rare older version of the 9mm Talon AR15 upper system. This one comes with the shorter 5" barrel for a total length of 11 inches with a Trinity can installed. The newer version has a 7.4" barrel and OAL barrel length over 14 inches! The new system retails for 650 without the bolt carrier or charging handle. System has approximately 1000 rounds or less through it.

This upper takes the multimount or trinity suppressor that I know of. Others might fit, you can call Gemtech if you're unsure.

Included in the price are:
    2 original 32rnd colt le marked mags
    1 Cproducts 32rnd stainless mag
    2 promag plastic mags

Magwell adapter, bolt carrier and additional rails/covers for the rail system.

Everything in the first picture except the dust and flooring comes in the sale. The only thing you might need to make this work on your lower is a DPMS style hammer or 9mm hammer. The standard AR15 "Notched" hammer will not allow the upper to operate properly and will jam the system.

Price is 900.00 for all, that's around 500 under retail for something that is no longer offered in the shorter configuration. Can is NOT included. I prefer a FTF transaction. I'm a well reviewed seller/buyer on here. No surprises.

If you're a serious buyer and have cash in hand, I will allow test firing at my discretion and on your dime. To install this upper on a non SBR registered rifle lower is a federal crime. It's fully legal to install on a pistol lower. Feel free to PM me with any questions, or post here.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom