• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I've had 2 kydex sheaths made by grunt soldier (Custom Kydex Solutions) and they are top notch! Plus, he's up north by you MinuteMan. (Hamilton County.)

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    I've had 2 kydex sheaths made by grunt soldier (Custom Kydex Solutions) and they are top notch! Plus, he's up north by you MinuteMan. (Hamilton County.)

Ahhhh yes! I forgot that. I just ran into him yesterday too. :yesway:

I'm gonna owe you some more rep jsx, I will be in debt to you.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I would also have to recommend the Izula for the price. I also have a Swamp Warden i got from Tyler and its great too!

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    I use whatever the Izula-sized Becker is, BK13? No idea.

The tempered steel belt clip works great for me IWB, or in the pocket w/ a lanyard, or OWB, for the 30 bucks or so I paid for it it works fantastic and I have not needed anything more expensize personally, but I am not a knife guy.

It opens packages, cuts cable ties, slices food, and sharpens easily.

:dunno:

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    all of the knives mentioned will work great i agree. i am partial to the izula 2 myself, i still carry my izula around though. i just like the little extra length of the handle for the full grip. as far as a sheath that you can carry strong side, weak side, pocket, neck and not have to take it on and off your belt w/ the loops. a tek lok would work great for that. it allows you to position it for however your feeling for the day w/ just removing 2 screws and turning it.

if you want to borrow a izula or the izula 2 and try them out for a day or 2 in a nice sheath let me know and you can check mine out.

edited to add thanks for all the nice comments about our work i appreciate it

Last edited:
    Top Bottom