• Status
    Not open for further replies.

1911 mike

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    3rd rock from the sun
    I have no idea where to post this, so moderators if this do not fit please excuse me. I want to say what a pleasure it has been to deal with "dfcrane" We made a deal on trading firearms and he sent me his firearm first via UPS, and put his trust in me too send mine to him. I received his, and he then waited 5 days for me to get mine together and ship it off to him. Great guy, and I just would like to let members know what a honest and trustworthy member he is.
    What a pleasure it is in today's times to find honest people, but it also speaks for the members of INGUNOWNERS as this is one of the best places to find honest members like Jerry (dfcrane) I'd give him 10 Gold stars for being a man of his word....A man that can be trusted! Thanks Jerry.....:yesway:

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    Fortunately for us this is a common trait of the INGO community. I have had all good dealings, and look forward to many more. Nice to hear, +1 to you for speaking up for a fellow trader.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Great to hear you had a pleasant experience. You can utilize iTrader for this kind of feedback for personal sales. BTW, it's good to know that you can be trusted, as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom