• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Even still I don't want to take the credit for what those men did. Each one is more of a hero than I doubt I'll ever be
    its not about taking undue credit. it actually honors them more in my opinion. the fact that WE today can still be Americans because of their sacrifice so many years ago. I wish more people were like you and worried more about disgracing the memories of our founders, because we wouldnt put up with half the **** in this country that we do today. I dont know how half the congress critters can with a clear concience enter into the sacred capitol. oh, never mind I just remember how they do it ...... $$$$$ SHAME!

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    its not about taking undue credit. it actually honors them more in my opinion. the fact that WE today can still be Americans because of their sacrifice so many years ago. I wish more people were like you and worried more about disgracing the memories of our founders, because we wouldnt put up with half the **** in this country that we do today. I dont know how half the congress critters can with a clear concience enter into the sacred capitol. oh, never mind I just remember how they do it ...... $$$$$ SHAME!

I owe you a rep when I recharge. That just made my day.

But you absolutely right. No one these days seems to have respect for what the men in our history have done. Whether it was the revolution, to Vietnam, or the recent war in the middle east. People just live their little happy lives, and don't bother to take the time to imagine what it would have been like to be in any of those men or women's shoes at the time. Thats one thing I've noticed about INGO. You won't find a single person on here bashing what our soldiers have done throughout history. :ingo: Who knows though, if everything keeps going the way it is, I may get an up-close-and-personal look at what those men experienced 230+ years ago

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I started this thread in order to try and get some of my fellow INGOers to simply take a moment to remember the sacrifices of those who gave their lives in furtherance of the causes of freedom and liberty. I'm glad some of you have done so.

At first I was both saddened and angered at the direction this thread took, and almost closed it due that thread-jack. But then I realized something. If nothing else, you all thought about today and what it means, and I thank you for taking the time out to do that. Not enough people remember the true importance of this date.

Those men who died at the Battle of Lexington and Concord are true heroes, and should always be remembered as such. I just ask one thing: Please don't let the fact that other things happened on this date eclipse the importance of their sacrifice, or the honor and respect to which they are entitled.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Since it was brought up, I think its important we remember the significance of this day for what it is, not what some whack job in OC thought it was.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I salute and honor those who fought and died at Lexington and Concord..... and those who went on to fight (and die) in other arenas in the Revolution.

:patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Top Bottom