• ...and so much more!
  • T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    It's been a few years since I've had a Magpul Fixed Rifle Stock. Put one on my Windham 308 AR and it's really making me question the A2 stocks on my other rifles.

20210226_222039.jpg

Frontiersman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 3, 2021
    East Central Indiana
    I was originally trained with the A2, so I prefer that setup. I'm tall, so I need the extra LOP. The carry handle sight also feels more natural to me.

The M4 has its uses, but I feel like I'm choking up on the rifle and just don't shoot as well with the shorter "loose" feel.

That's a nice looking rifle.

tribeofham

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Fishers
    I was originally trained with the A2, so I prefer that setup. I'm tall, so I need the extra LOP. The carry handle sight also feels more natural to me.

The M4 has its uses, but I feel like I'm choking up on the rifle and just don't shoot as well with the shorter "loose" feel.

That's a nice looking rifle.
    Same here, I trained with the a2 when I was in the service. I've always preferred the setup over the M4 as well. Maybe it's nostalgia but I can't help feel like like the a2 works better for me on the range.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I’ve had mine out a couple of times since putting the A2 stock on and I like the feel of it. The rifle has a nice, handy feel and I’ve picked up another A2 to go on an M&P OR that might benefit from having a nice, stable stock on it.

Top Bottom