• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    This is the second time I have participated in this class by ACT. John is an excellent instructor. He delivers the information in a clear concise manner. Very serious when it is required mixed with a little humor. And sometimes the humor was actually funny;). Today was a small class, so there was quite a bit of individual instruction. There was spirited discussion in the classroom portion of the day. Lots of great questions and very clear answers. As well as points and counterpoints. The range time was put to good use. A deliberate instruction of basic skills progressing to an effecient drawstroke, and then to movement,then malfunction drills addded. Overall, another well spent day with ACT. Eveytime on the range with them I learn something new. I take something away from their courses. Anyone looking to learn about defensive shooting should take the time and invest in this class. Very worthwhile. Thanks again John. An excellent value all around. I was sorry to see Rhino couldn't make it. I was looking forward to giving him a hard time about anything I could.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Thanks, Joe. I thought the class went well. The overall marksmanship of the group was more than adequate and all handled the material well. I want to take this opportunity to thank you and Marion County Fish and Game for allowing us to present our programs at your fine facility.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I was sorry to see Rhino couldn't make it. I was looking forward to giving him a hard time about anything I could.

Which is why I stayed away! Heh!

I'm glad you found value in a repeat. We get a lot of repeats in our IP101 class, and I have repeated many classes multiple times with some instructors. As you mentioned, even if the curriculum is essentially the same, you can learn something new each time. Sometimes on the first try, a student isn't as ready to learn some of the details and nuances until they've had a chance to practice the broader picture for a while on their own.

Top Bottom