• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Chipslinger

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    I Used this equipment to build a house last year and I am done with it. Would like to sell all together and will make a better deal to do so. Located south of I-74 by the IL state line by Kingman. Might trade for a nice bumper pull camper.

Allis Chalmers HD6-G crawler loader - Runs and operated well for an old machine, diesel, under carriage and pins are in great condition, have lots of spare parts, drive and idler sprockets, rollers, gears, shafts, etc.. 2 skids full. I have replaced both steering clutches and changed fluids, had starter and generator rebuilt, voltage regulator, installed canopy and painted. Comes with a service/repair manual. $5200

025.jpg

SOLD - Ford F-600 single axle dump truck - gas, 5 speed, single speed rear. Tires are good. Runs and operates good. I have replaced the trans., clutch, rebuilt dump cylinder and replaced valve. I hauled 9 ton on it with no issues. $2500 - SOLD
    004-3.jpg

SOLD - Pintle trailer - 16' deck with 4' dove tail. I do believe it is a 10 ton. 4 axles and 8 tires, can add another set of axles and I have a set of mobile home axles and tires that goes with it. -NO TITLE -I got it this way. I will make out a bill of sale. I have the BMV paperwork to apply for a title. I used it locally to haul the crawler behind the dump truck. New treated deck and paint. Has brakes on all wheels and a break away kit but will need rewired. $1500 - SOLD

012-2.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom