• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    As we all know the Mark Series Rugers are just about as recognizable as a 1911. They are also known for being absolute tack drivers. I however want to make it better. A few of my ideas in the budget category are a volquartsen accurizing kit, a bolt racker seen here
    PCBR.jpg
    , a mag release extension, and probably the ultimate cliploader. I have never used any of these products and I am hoping someone here might provide some insight.

bman1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    Huntington, Indiana
    I just installed a volquartsen accurizing kit on our 22/45 last night. I had a bit of a hard time because the video showing how to do it was on a mark III so there was some difference to it. The other problem I had is the guy in the video is left handed and did that ever play with my head when trying to match what I had compared to what he had.
    It wasn't too bad though and the trigger feels great!! Going to shoot it tonight and see how well it all works. Good luck to you.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    I just installed a volquartsen accurizing kit on our 22/45 last night. I had a bit of a hard time because the video showing how to do it was on a mark III so there was some difference to it. The other problem I had is the guy in the video is left handed and did that ever play with my head when trying to match what I had compared to what he had.
    It wasn't too bad though and the trigger feels great!! Going to shoot it tonight and see how well it all works. Good luck to you.
    Volquartsen has done some awsome things with Ruger products over the years. I know from experience that the Volquartsen trigger assembly, for the 10/22, is great. His stuff is pricey, but you get what you pay for.:yesway:

Top Bottom