• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    HAVEN'T HEARD OF MANY PROBLEMS FROM TRIjicon I WOULD SAY YOU HAVE ONE OF THE ONLY IMPERFECTIONS SO BEAR WITH IT. THEY WILL TREAT YOU RIGHT

:scratch: Not to sound like a hater, but Trijicon told me that the were backed-up on Customer Service issues to the tune of a month or better. Granted this was back in the summer, but that indicates that they have their share of "imperfections". I'm not knocking them but for the amount of product they turn out, even a small fraction is still a not insignificant number. :twocents:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I have 2 ACOGs and they have been perfect. I do wish the reticules were a ittle larger though, but that's a design issue and not a reliability issue.

Shooter1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    Tennyson "Warrick CO"
    UPDATE! Well I talked to Trijicon customer service. The ACOG should be shipping back to me this week. Customer Service stated he had no idea what was wrong with it, and they would only cover shipping back to me! I asked well can I get any extras, this is now a 950 dollars scope after the time wasted and the shipping to you! He stated all he could do was ask and it was doubtful.... Im not impressed,,, at all :( I will have my dad inspect it once back and try to figure out what is wrong with it, since im not home. I believe I will never buy another ACOG. I honestly want to take it back to the PX and get a refund. I pray this doesnt happen ever again.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    im not suprised they did not pay for the ammo, but i figured they would pay for shipping both ways or compensate you in some way for your shipping fees. its kind of disheartening to hear of that from a company like trijicon. i would excect more from trijicon. but they kind of have you by the short and curlies so what can you do.

i guess it could be worse i sent 2 scopes back to leupold and they told me there not fixing the problem or refunding shipping. both scopes were about a year old

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    wait they couldn't figure out whats wrong with it and are shipping it back in the same state? That seems odd to believe for a company of that caliber.

Last edited:

Shooter1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    Tennyson "Warrick CO"
    ACOG was shipped home arrived yesterday. TA01NSN was given no paperwork other than saying internal rebuild... Nothing else was given! I want to know what the heck happened! Well as I suspected no extra parts or gear like I requested, and no refund on shipping. I wish I could get my money back! It looks good inside and out now atleast. I wont have a chance to fire it till May. I hope it works and holds up cause this is ridicules!

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    ACOG was shipped home arrived yesterday. TA01NSN was given no paperwork other than saying internal rebuild... Nothing else was given! I want to know what the heck happened! Well as I suspected no extra parts or gear like I requested, and no refund on shipping. I wish I could get my money back! It looks good inside and out now atleast. I wont have a chance to fire it till May. I hope it works and holds up cause this is ridicules!

i would say its going to hold up fine, but you wont be sure to till you do some testing. im still shocked they wont work with you on the shipping. i can see that they would not send you a check but i would kind of think they would say "here is a free scope coat for your troubles" or somthing like that.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    i would say its going to hold up fine, but you wont be sure to till you do some testing. im still shocked they wont work with you on the shipping. i can see that they would not send you a check but i would kind of think they would say "here is a free scope coat for your troubles" or somthing like that.

That is disappointing from their CS !!!! :xmad:

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    I tried to get a manual from them, and it took an email and 5 calls before they could get it in the mail, over 3 weeks. A little ridiculous.

Cherryspringer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Lafayette
    Bought a brand new Burris extreme tactical 6-24x. It had quality issues right out of the box. Burris would not replace and took forever to fix. It is awesome now though.

Top Bottom