• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Several emails. IM's and texts concerning this class but still slots available. If you are planning to attend the low light class in december, this one will get you ready and familiarize you with how ACT does things.

JFrost

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    Email sent and got the time off work. Long damn drive, but I'll see you on the 29th.

(You guys really need to update your web site.)

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    I can fit one or two more in this session. Please get your paperwork in ASAP or at least let me know via email.

Pretty good drive for me, but I am certainly looking forward to returning to WRPC.

JFrost

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    Another great class from ACT!

I'm new to shooting, and as a new student, I think keeping the learning curve consistent and reducing contradictory information, techniques, philosophies, etc.. is important. After I have a good grip on it, then I'll go out and farm the classes and schools for varying view points and adapt them to my tastes.

This is my third ACT class and I've now seen three of their instructors. (The next one I'll take is on the 03DEC, here https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/tactics_and_training/175467-act_low_light_techniques_3dec11.html , they will also have D201 in the spring and hopefully a DP301 soon after...which is a long wait between classes. Hint, Hint guys.)

Although each instructor has their own personality and different teaching techniques, the process, skills, and philosophy they are teaching are the same. It's obvious they spent alot of time hammering out exactly what they wanted to impart and how they we're going to do it.

It's very polished and smooth. Good stuff.

Top Bottom