• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Has ACT considered putting together a shotgun class? Is there enough interest?

Yes, we have been discussing since the inception of our group. It's one of the things that keeps slipping through the gaps, but I anticipate a remedy in the near future.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    Yes, we have been discussing since the inception of our group. It's one of the things that keeps slipping through the gaps, but I anticipate a remedy in the near future.

Well, I think it's about time then. I can run a pistol and a carbine but my shotgun skills are nonexistant. Ill have to get a shotgun for the class, but Id make it work.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Well, I think it's about time then. I can run a pistol and a carbine but my shotgun skills are nonexistant. Ill have to get a shotgun for the class, but Id make it work.

you can shoot one of mine. pump or semi, your choice. Look for this early spring, 4hr format. Will follow the DP/DR series of instruction with an emphasis on keeping the shotgun running and it's strengths/limitations.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    you can shoot one of mine. pump or semi, your choice. Look for this early spring, 4hr format. Will follow the DP/DR series of instruction with an emphasis on keeping the shotgun running and it's strengths/limitations.

Your generosity knows no bounds. I would choose the cheapest pump gun you've got. That's what I'm likely to get for myself.

I have an 870 Wingmaster which I purchased for 175 bucks in college. It is a nice shotgun, but the 28" barrel isn't very defense-like. I could bring that, I suppose. If I were feeling real saucy, I would buy an 18" barrel for it.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I have an 870 Wingmaster which I purchased for 175 bucks in college. It is a nice shotgun, but the 28" barrel isn't very defense-like. I could bring that, I suppose. If I were feeling real saucy, I would buy an 18" barrel for it.

We have a hacksaw . . .

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom