• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    Hillside Shooting Sports will be hosting the first Action Rifle match of the season. Sunday April 14, 2013, we will be following Indiana Multigun rules. Scoring, Safety and Divisions will all apply.

Cost will be $20. Registration will open at 9am Sunday April 14 and all registration will be done at the range itself.

Don't forget to stop by the store on your way home and see what Hillside has to offer!

We will be shooting out to 400 yards so know your dope!

http://www.indianamultigun.com/Media/INMG Rules 2013.pdf

Divisions:

6. Divisions

6.1 Open Division
    6.1.1 No limitations on ammunition capacity, modifications, or accessories.

6.2.5 Tactical-Limited rifles may be equipped with “iron sights” and/or one (1) non-magnifying (1X)
    electronic/optical sight only.

6.2.6 Tactical-Optic rifles may be equipped with no more than one (1) electronic/optical sight.

6.2.7 Rifle compensators may not be more than 1” diameter or more than 3” long (measured from muzzle
    to the end of the compensator). Suppressors (“silencers”) may also be equipped on Tactical rifles.

6.2.8 Supporting devices (i.e. bipods, etc.) are not allowed on any rifle other than OPEN division

6.3.4 Heavy Metal rifles must be .308 Winchester (7.62x51 NATO) or larger & must comply with Tactical Limited rules.
    6.3.5 Rifle magazines may not be loaded with more than 20 rounds(Heavy divisions only)

6.4.3 Heavy Tactical rifles must be .308 Winchester (7.62x51 NATO) or larger & must comply with
    Tactical-Optic rules.

6.4.4 Rifle magazines may not be loaded with more than 20 rounds.(Heavy divisions only)

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Wife signed the hall pass for me to make this match. That was quite an accomplishment, as this will be my THIRD match in April! Reminds me of the old days shooting 3 weekends in a row... I'm sure ill pay for this dearly. :D

Now, how far did I zero this thing again???

-rvb

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    As of right now the Action Rifle match is going to have to be rescheduled. 2 of the stages are complete mud and it won't be dry enough in 2 weeks for the event....

We will be postponing to a undisclosed future date.

Sorry about this guys.

Top Bottom