• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbnewsom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    St. John
    I used to have a Browning XT Trap that came with a recoil system. I bought the gun used. I think the system was a kick-eze.

I now have a new Browning Citori Crossover and would like to have a recoil system installed on it. I'm not sure if this is a difficult job or not. Does anyone know of any shops that will give me recommendations and install a recoil system on this gun?

Shooting 4-500 rounds at a time makes for sore shoulders using this new gun.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)
    Edwards Recoil Reducer. It's like a shock absorber that installs in the Stock. Edwards has been around for Many Years. A Trap Shooting friend just bought a recoil reducing stock for his Kolar Trap Gun, $2400.00 (just the Stock).

badapples

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Jennings County
    You can get a counter coil installed. It is a device that is spring loaded and collapses when the gun is fired. It is installed on the butt of the gun and the pad is installed on it. Good chance they might have to cut the stock to get the length of pull correct though.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Call up Indiana Gun Club and ask them who they recommend to do work on a sporting clay shotgun. They are only open Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Check out their website for phone number and hours of operation. They specialize in high end sporting clay shotguns.

Top Bottom