• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    Still have front sight ads on here? Decide not to take them off??
    Also added some cheesy ads..." JUSTICE PAYS, get a career in LE" :laugh: seriously.
    Just thought that was funny.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Yeah, I was thinking about that today when I opened up the home page. Scutter said that they would be gone soon, and I can't remember when he said the change would become effective.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I didn't say they'd be gone. I said we were switching ad agencies and no longer using Outside Hub. I don't know how much control we have over which specific ads get shown. Personally, I don't want to see the FS ones either, but it's not my decision.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Firefox + AdBlock Plus = No more annoying crap you dont want.

You can set it to block all ads, or just certain ones that you don't like.

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    No not you, Fenway said the other day that they would be gone tomorrow. I figured he ran into problems getting them gone for some reason.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    INGO uses the help of a company that goes out and finds advertisers who want to reach shooters and outdoor enthusiasts. We recently switched to a new company that works with sites such as AR-15 and GlockTalk to name a few. It just so happens one of their clients is Front Site. INGO is not going out and looking for advertisers like 5.11, Front Site, Brownells, Ruger etc. These agreements are worked out with the company and then displayed on INGO. We did not go out and "partner" with Front Site or any of the other advertsiers you see here except for our local business connections. I am aware of the feelings regarding Front Site and I aplogize that the ads are disturbing anyone. I ask for patience as we make the transition with this new provider. In a previous message I wrote.

You won't see as many tomorrow (Mon 3/1) and we are aware of feelings regarding Front Site. We are working on it. Thanks

There should be fewer in the rotation at this time and probably less next month. If you want to research Front Site or discuss them please do so in the training forum. Thanks!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    I didn't say they'd be gone. I said we were switching ad agencies and no longer using Outside Hub. I don't know how much control we have over which specific ads get shown. Personally, I don't want to see the FS ones either, but it's not my decision.
    Ah, Scutter, I apologize. I was wrong. Thank you for the correction. :)

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    Thanks for the update Fenway appreciate it. I'm just not a front sight fan, especially with their using the troopers death to make money, and promote their business. plus some other stuff thats just personal preference. Just seemed like if they were doing that type of stuff we wouldn't want their advertising on this site. Thanks for the response . :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom