• ...and so much more!
  • Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    Here's a brilliant idea!

Walk into a bank in the Midwest, where people carry guns, usually more than one but not always, have a duffel bag in front of you look really scruffy, time it you so happen to arrive at the same time the tellers have large amounts of cash on counter tops, (still can't figure that one out) stop in the middle of the bank floor and pause without saying anything.

When the teller asks "Can I help you?" Reply in a very monotone but gruff voice "Actually, I'm not here to make a deposit." start to say "I'm here for.." then start fumbling in your back pack and slowly start to bring out a dark looking object that turns out it's a deposit bag and your here to pick up a lot of change.

By the way when you walk back out of the bank be thankful that the three people who had their hands on the bulge at their sides didn't shoot you and had patience with idiots. The bank tellers all let out a collective sigh and for some reason needed a quick break!:wow:

cburnworth

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    now that would definately get a rise out of the banks. you might not be allowed in them again.

Top Bottom