• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sajnaj

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2010
    bfe rockville in
    i am thinking about buying a a Romanian wasr 10 that is a under folder for 425 that is brand new in the box. what should i look for when i take a look at it and decent price or kinda high.

thanks jason

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    That's not completely out of the question for that gun, depending on accessories with it (like mags, slings, bayo, etc.). It is a bit higher than some others, but seems to be in the general ball park.

For that price, though, you should make sure you have a front sight and gas tube that have no cant to them at all, as well as a nice tight lock-up on the stock, good finish on the metal, etc.

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    If there are several on the rack, ask to put a mag in them and see how much it rattles around. The less it rattles the better.

762Mike

Marksman
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    WASRs are known to be fairly high in manufacturing defects. I suggest anyone that I care about to avoid buying one unless you are buying it used from a friend, where proper function has already been verified. You can pick up and inspect a rifle in the gun store and have everything look great, but it can still have problems that are not visible until you try to use it. Then you begin the not-fun process of trying to get a good rifle from Century.

Do yourself a favor, and do a lot of reading on Century and WASRs this evening and don't ignore what you read like most other people who haven't purchased a Century gun do. Give yourself a few days and a bunch of research before you rush out and buy one.

Top Bottom