• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Davis0023

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    NorthCentral Indiana
    I had the pleasure of attending a two day class for NRA's Pistol Instructor Course on Saturday and Sunday, April 7th and 8th. The course included Basic Instructor Training (BIT) as well as the Pistol discipline program.
    The location in Fishers, IN was easy to find and parking was close and adequate. The classroom was comfortable and had all the technology equipment one could ask for in a learning environment. The instructor Randall was prepared, very professional yet personable at the same time. His teaching style was smooth and easy going, the course was well structured. He kept everyone involved staying on topic but always answering any questions that were asked thoroughly.
    During the range day Randall had the course sat up prior to our arrival, all equipment was well working and in good repair. Randall’s on range teaching style was patient and informative like one would expect from a good instructor.
    Another thing I would like to point out is Indy Gun Safety (Randall) was basically teaching his future competition in the market of NRA Basic Pistol Course, but during this course Randall gave many tips and business type suggestions to help us future NRA instructor to keep training expenses down and provide the best end product to future customers/students. Randall did not have to pass on this wisdom that he had to learn the long way. But this is just the high quality training one could expect from Indy Gun Safety. Indy Gun Safety is a company with as much interest in contributing to the culture of safe and knowledgeable shooters as well as making money.
    Overall I would give this course and Indy Gun Safety a score of 5 out of 5. I could honestly suggest anyone interested in one of their courses to go ahead and give it a go, because I have no doubt they would get their money’s worth and learn a lot of good information/training at the same time. I hope this helps anyone thinking of taking a training course with Indy Gun Safety.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Very nice report. I took the NRA instructors course last fall with indygunsafety and they did an excellent job.

Top Bottom