• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jared

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Hi all, I was wondering if anyone out there (indy south, or close by) would happen to have a Remington 700 sitting in an AICS 1.5 that I would be able to handle and get the feel of... I am contemplating buying one but I want to make sure it fits me and such before I drop the $850. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!

Jared

cducati

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Although I do not have one anymore I did run the AICS with a Rem 700 to solve my need for a pistol grip with out needing to send my rifle to a gunsmith.
    I liked it very much. The only complaints I has were that I have large hands and the grip was closer to the trigger, so to get the ball of my trigger finger on the trigger, was a bit awkward. The other was that the fore-end was so square. I got used to that, though.

Over all I'd do it again, if the price was right, but until then the McM A5 and the Manners stocks just feel better to me, but the require a proper inletting and bedding job.

Go for it!

Jared

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    I would just like to handle it, and get a feel for it.. don't really need to shoot it. Would like to make sure ergonomics are good for me. I live near 65 and county line on the south side and get off work at 5

Jared

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Big thanks to Yeah for coming out and letting me check out his AICS 1.5... And thanks for the conversation, really nice fellow. Think I'll be saving my pennies for one of these stocks :)

Top Bottom