• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I ordered 1000rnds of PMC 9mm ammo at 11pm Tuesday night, it is set to deliver Thursday at 5pm. $213 shipped. They are in western Ohio and seems to have a one-day standard UPS transit time to central Indiana.

I'm guessing if you order before noon you'd have it next day. This is my third order that has delivered within 48 hours of ordering with standard shipping.

AIMSURPLUS.com

Stupid typo in title and I can't edit it. D'oh

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Yep! They are the best. Fast delivery, nice on the phone, web site has accurate inventory, and they have yet to make any mistakes with me.

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    Aim Surplus is one of my "go-to" websites when I need ammo. I've ordered a few thousand rounds of .223/5.56 from them before and have always been pleased with the process and fast shipping.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I LOVE Aim, and I'm guessing they probably love me too. I buy all of my ammo from them, haven't bought from wally world or bass pro in a few years. I always place orders on Wed evenings, and it gets here Fri around 1:00 p.m. every time. Since I've had my 03 FFL, I've bought quite a few guns from them also, and never been disappointed.

ssgjason

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Southern IN
    For those of you who have ordered through them.... How did you handle the proof of age? I am not a big fan of uploading my ID to them.

You can mail, email or fax. I scanned and emailed mine. The only thing on my driver's license that isn't pretty much public is my DLN and if I trust them with my CC # then I trust them with that.

Top Bottom