• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Higher ups love war. They can command from the safety of home, and visit just 1 day a month to get their pay tax free for the month.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    I really doubt it. Even though Xi would certainly like to take over Taiwan, I would suspect that the situation in the Ukraine would give him pause to fight an unpopular war against the rest of the world. In addition, both China and the U.S. are nuclear powers. MAD still applies.

Instead, China will continue to exert political, economic & limited military pressure on Taiwan. They will continue to be more aggressive in their military stance, but not actually attack.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So we have a "war with China in 25" thread and a Chinese Spy Balloon thread. Cross-posting is going to happen since the Chi-Coms are in both.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    My niece who is an E7 active duty Air Force told me that this information was supposed to be classified and someone leaked it.
    So your niece is a Master Sergeant :stickpoke:

The purpose of a security clearance is to make it so you can't talk about what you just saw on TV.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So your niece is a Master Sergeant :stickpoke:

The purpose of a security clearance is to make it so you can't talk about what you just saw on TV.
    My Dad's work in the Army in the '50s and 60's and his civilian job thereafter dealt with missile guidance systems including the Nike program. In the 2000s, a series of articles were published in the local press in NWI and Chicagoland about the old Nike defense ring around Chicago. I asked my Dad about it then and the only thing he ever said: "that was classified and no one has ever told me I can talk about it, so I won't." This, even though it was all over the news including the part about some of the missiles having nuclear warheads for air burst.

Top Bottom