• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Aaron1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Indianapolis
    So, as I've mentioned before, I officially have too much crap and unused stuff has got to go.

Next up! My AK-47!! (WASR 10)

It's railed with ATI custom parts, so it melds american polymer with soviet ultra reliability. It comes with a foregrip, an easily detachable red dot sight (vortec), nine 30-round mags, a collapsing/folding stock, and an ATI ergnomic pistole grip.

I figure if it's not getting use and is collecting dust in my safe, then it should find a home where it'll get the attention it deserves. It will meet all of your Red Dawn/Mad Max post apocalyptic needs with ease. Please put her to good use!

850$ or best offer.
    Also willing to accept a M&P .45 with a thumb safety + whatever remaining value there is in trade.

Disclaimer: The red dot hasnt been sighten in yet, but the iron sights are on target. One or two of the polymer mags may have to be filed down for ease of fit due to the communist's loose factory tolerances. All of the rest of the mags fit fine. Four of the mags are soviet steel, and none of the mags have given me trouble. I do have the cleaning rod, but left it off of the gun because I personally didn't like the look of it.

1365916493647_zps3102a8ca.jpg

CAM00170_zps0d99dbf2.jpg

1365916610272_zpscc305c63.jpg

1365916581145_zps2686e6d7.jpg

Last edited:

Aaron1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Indianapolis
    SOLD!!!

Thanks to paintball_addiction for a good deal.

So, as I've mentioned before, I officially have too much crap and unused stuff has got to go.

Next up! My AK-47!! (WASR 10)

It's railed with ATI custom parts, so it melds american polymer with soviet ultra reliability. It comes with a foregrip, an easily detachable red dot sight (vortec), nine 30-round mags, a collapsing/folding stock, and an ATI ergnomic pistole grip.

I figure if it's not getting use and is collecting dust in my safe, then it should find a home where it'll get the attention it deserves. It will meet all of your Red Dawn/Mad Max post apocalyptic needs with ease. Please put her to good use!

850$ or best offer.
    Also willing to accept a M&P .45 with a thumb safety + whatever remaining value there is in trade.

Disclaimer: The red dot hasnt been sighten in yet, but the iron sights are on target. One or two of the polymer mags may have to be filed down for ease of fit due to the communist's loose factory tolerances. All of the rest of the mags fit fine. Four of the mags are soviet steel, and none of the mags have given me trouble. I do have the cleaning rod, but left it off of the gun because I personally didn't like the look of it.

1365916493647_zps3102a8ca.jpg

CAM00170_zps0d99dbf2.jpg

1365916610272_zpscc305c63.jpg

1365916581145_zps2686e6d7.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom