• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Southwest of Indy
    I was lucky enough to pick one of these up recently at below normal pricing (right place, right time). I haven't got the chance to shoot it a lot, but the shooting I have done tells me this is gonna be a great gun. It's built on a platform very similar to the AR-15... very handy when switching back and forth between it and my Rock River Elite Operator. Just wanted to say that this thing is AWESOME! I've never shot a semi-auto shotgun that can shoot this fast. It fired so rapidly that it felt like it was nearly full-auto! Apparently the guys using these in 3 Gun competitions are cleaning house against their competitors. I can understand why.

Anyway, if you're not familiar, check out RAAC's web site. They're the sole importer for the U.S. I really love it and thought I'd share my experience with everyone.

RAAC, Inc. :: Akdal Products

1919.jpg

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I know tromix, tac47, firebird, and some others have parts made just for the akdal, unfortunately to add a cooler stock you have to saw yours off and add a plate or something. Here's a neat one.

attachment.php

Top Bottom