• ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Shot my friend in the eye with one of those super soaker cannons during a supersoaker war at age 12. Learned my lesson then about the power of toys!

Garrett

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Did anyone see the episode of Doomsday Preppers where the father just about shot his thumb off? He said the gun misfired.

My friend's 8 yr old daughter put it best, "Dad, why would someone put their finger in front of the barrel whether they knew it was loaded or not?"

I saw that and instantly was pissed off that he played it off like it wasn't his own neglect for why that happened. My Wife was saying, well he isn't very smart now.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    i mentioned a 10 foot rule.

But as far as where you place your shots, they entire body is game on. I don't care if you aim for the hip, head, or what ever. Just not with in the 10 foot range.
    Like I said, it depends on how and what format you are playing. I also said this was not in your standard, recreational game.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    oddly enough. when i played tournament paintball, my paintball gun at the time was worth more than my 1911 now. undersides of the arms, collar bones, forehead, ear, fingers, all pretty touchy to a paintball. but darn i loved it.

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    funny, but it apparently was done on purpose...he puts his thumb on the trigger then looks down to assure his aim then fires.....cup or no cup.....wouldnt catch me doin that.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    funny, but it apparently was done on purpose...he puts his thumb on the trigger then looks down to assure his aim then fires.....cup or no cup.....wouldnt catch me doin that.
    If you watch his pants, they don't dimple from being shot. More than likely he had on a cup.

Top Bottom