• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • philbert001

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 4, 2012
    Allen County
    While we're ranting about the discovery channel doing the same thing to the firearms industry that they did to the custom motorcycle industry, did anyone else notice the dad sweep 7 barrels of muzzle loader, right across his daughters face when they were delivering that Rifle tonight?

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    While we're ranting about the discovery channel doing the same thing to the firearms industry that they did to the custom motorcycle industry, did anyone else notice the dad sweep 7 barrels of muzzle loader, right across his daughters face when they were delivering that Rifle tonight?

It was educational, he was actually showing her what not to do.

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    Another show that could have been about the guns, instead it turned into a staged reality show! Its a good thing I still like watching the show... i mean guns!

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 17, 2010
    Freedom , yes really Freedom
    He seems to be doing just fine. I bet buisness is booming. He does have a television show afterall.

Can you provide any data to back up your comments?

no sir, just purely opinion , .....i just can see how wanting to charge lets say $8000 for an ar10 etc , you will sell a few in the beginning until people get home and realize they WAY overpayed , .......that is assuming they are saying the "real" prices on the show :dunno:, maybe its all hollywood-ed and the prices are fake. ..... you are correct in that he does have a tv show and i do not, and yes i bet business is booming currently , but i could see it all "busting" when people realise they can buy a gun online, have it shipped and transferred for 1/4 or 1/6 the cost of him doing it

i do agree whough where he shines (minus the drama) is the complete custom builds (not ar10s etc, that they just piece together) the SAA revolver for instance $5000, probably isn't unreasonable :dunno:, but i don't know those will be out of my range for sometime

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN

that stupid show is still on?????

Spikedog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Lafayette
    I think they all sweep a lot of muzzles on that show ;) I may be wrong, but I think whey probably get paid by Discovery to do the show?

Top Bottom