• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmach

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Columbus
    My guess, it'll frenzy for a few weeks, the panic button folks will be running out
    of funds for 100.00+ magazines and 1.00/round ammo.
    The supply chain will take several months I'm guessing, to refill. maybe summer. maybe a year. Add backorders that are being accepted and this could take a while
    for store shelves to restock, and LGS to get prices and supply back to normal.
    It is going to depend greatly on the media and what comes out of Washington, and if there are any more "events". The blood is in the water for the sharks right now, so to speak and an increase in frenzy wouldn't take much to pull off.
    Will be interesting to watch, hoping for a smooth recovery though.

treeman22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Indy North
    Not until the panic buying and stockpiling stops. Or until a major military dumps a few billion rounds of quality surplus on the market for cheap. But that's not likely.
    Probly not for a couple more years at the earliest. Last time we had to wait until the end of panic buying combined with a major economic downturn before prices actually started going down. And that didn't happen with all calibers. For example, .22 just kept going up.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    At this point, looks like I'll be saving money for awhile, as my habit has become expensive & often not available. Hopefully by Knob Creek time (spring shoot) it will have settled down a bit. If my pre-orders / back orders are honored & come thru, should be good for a bit.

Top Bottom