• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • apbarnar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    I'm curious as to what to expect from this 1500 as far as selection and prices compared to the last one. Not to mention attendance.

nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Indy Southside
    I'm after a couple 50rd boxes of Federal HST or Ranger T...are there any particular vendors I should look for? I haven't seen this stuff lately, other than the secondary market (Gunbroker etc). Also, are there good deals to be had on ammo cans?

wakproductions

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Has the ammo shortage been getting worse? I've been watching the prices on Ammoseek.com go up and up, and after this weekend I can't believe to see everything 9mm virtually gone!

terrythegamer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 12, 2011
    Winchester,IN
    I found 45 auto ammo at Dunhams in Richmond for 24.99 for remington or blazer 50 count boxes plus every time you buy something they give you 10% off a box of ammo so after tax i paid 24.06 per box

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    I was doing some ammo shopping in Lafayette today. Tons of ammo out there for 30-06, .270 Win and 7mm mag. All three of which I don't own rifles for. :( Was looking to buy a couple of boxes of premium .308 Win ammo for an up coming elk hunt. Didn't want to pay $49 a box though.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Has the ammo shortage been getting worse? I've been watching the prices on Ammoseek.com go up and up, and after this weekend I can't believe to see everything 9mm virtually gone!
    I think ammo shortages lagged behind AR and semi auto pistols by about 6 weeks in the current panic. When Joe Sheeple finally woke up and got his AR or pistol then he figured out he needed some "shells" for his "clips." I've seen nothing on any of the normal web sellers that I've bought from over the years such as Ammoman, Able Ammo, SGAmmo, Kyles Gun shop, Wideners, etc. for the past 4 weeks or more.

Top Bottom