WTS/WTT: AMT Back Up in .380/9MM Kurz (Made in the USA)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Chapparal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    B'town
    My connection must be too slow this evening as the photos are being rejected.

Up for sale is an AMT (Made in USA) Stainless Back Up in .380 ACP/9MM Kurz. I am carrying either a 1911 or a wheel gun now so this unnecessary redundancy to me, I have other interests that could use attention.

I have four factory magazines with this little pistol. One is stainless, three are blued. All have the finger rest.

This is an easily concealable piece. There are two safeties (butt of gun and active safety in front of magazine).

Gun is between 80 and 85% to my eye. It has been carried, it has been shot.

The gun will cycle standard .380 loads with round noses and prefers jacketed. The gun will NOT cycle pointed rounds such as the zombie rounds in what I would consider a dependable fashion.

Asking How about $250 with one magazine then $25.00 for each additional magazine? Feel free to make an offer! If we are too far off we might be able to get closer together by removing a magazine or two.

Not sure what I need other than ammo or magazines. Has to be small! Always did like that ugly High Point Carbine :n00b:

I will post pics once my connection straightens out...:popcorn:

(Forgot to add: Will need to see ID and LTCH. I will NOT record anything! just wish to ensure status. Can transfer through an FFL.)

Last edited:

Chapparal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    B'town
    Photos loaded today!

2Q==

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.