An Irishman Looks At America (And Americans)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rw496

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Lake County
    I thought some of his points were true, but I also wondered what kind of person goes on vacation for a year and constantly travels the world. Probably someone who doesn't know where I'm coming from.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I can see where his conclusions came from. I can agree with most of them. Some of it can apply to us as a country and some will be more appropriate for the city he was visiting. I don't see why all the butthurt for being critical of us.

I agree and you should know by now that butt hurt and dramatic over-reaction is the most common response around here for far too many.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I can see where his conclusions came from. I can agree with most of them. Some of it can apply to us as a country and some will be more appropriate for the city he was visiting. I don't see why all the butthurt for being critical of us.
    I don't think anybody here is butthurt, although Euroboy would probably say so.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Euroboy: Stay in Ireland or whatever third-world nation you find preferable to the US. At least when you're our guest, keep your pie-hole shut. And we won't tell you what's wrong with your little bog-land in the North Atlantic.

Most of these observations are OLD and not particularly original or insightful.

He's obviously a backpacker, scooting around the world from one pathetic 'job' to another. Mooching off the host country until his visa expires and he has to move on. Pity he left before the OWS movement, he would have fit right in. :twocents:

Top Bottom