• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I haven't been a member of INGO for very long. But I've 'been around the block' where both firearmes experience, and gun-related website are concerned.

And I just wanted to take a minute to thank all the INGO site moderators, Admin and senoir (active) members..... who have not only welcomed me here, but who make INGO such a fine, quality website. The interaction in the various forums here, show the rest of the 'shooting world' that Indiana has some classy firearms owners and enthusiasts.... that rank second to none.

I won't try to name all the peeps here who have welcomed me and made me feel right at home...... because I don't want to inadvertanly forget anyone. But I will shout out a "special THANKS!" to Fenway, for making the site consistently interesteing and a true 'community' atmosphere for gun owners.

Thanks!!! ........ Lee

:ingo: :ingo: :ingo: :ingo: :ingo:

Edited to add.... I will definitely be joining the 'Site Suporter' family, this next week...

Last edited:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Thank you very much. We are fortunate to have a lot of members who contribute in whatever way it is to make the site it is today. We try very hard to make it an enjoyable site for all ages. Thank you very much.

Top Bottom