• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    And I think its a chocolate "gun" as I recall from seeing this in the FB world.

Those guns are also available in soap form also. Just judging from the fact that the little girl is wrapped in a towel with wet hair, this is probably the more likely scenario.
    As disturbing as this might be to some, I can see where in some situations this could be considered not so bad as many would make it out to be. If it were in fact a soap gun, perhaps the sister thought it funny that she would "blast the dirt away" or something to that effect.

Much more disturbing to me is the current trend to video pranks designed to scare the crap out of random people in the streets. One I have seen was of a person dressed up like the Chucky character from the horror movie wielding a knife. He busts out of a sign and chases people down the road. This, I think, is an even bigger problem. If someone busts out of a sign waving a knife at any one of us here, I am pretty sure the majority would result in a very sad ending of something that was intended to be funny.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Those guns are also available in soap form also. Just judging from the fact that the little girl is wrapped in a towel with wet hair, this is probably the more likely scenario.
    As disturbing as this might be to some, I can see where in some situations this could be considered not so bad as many would make it out to be. If it were in fact a soap gun, perhaps the sister thought it funny that she would "blast the dirt away" or something to that effect.

Much more disturbing to me is the current trend to video pranks designed to scare the crap out of random people in the streets. One I have seen was of a person dressed up like the Chucky character from the horror movie wielding a knife. He busts out of a sign and chases people down the road. This, I think, is an even bigger problem. If someone busts out of a sign waving a knife at any one of us here, I am pretty sure the majority would result in a very sad ending of something that was intended to be funny.

My panty's got in a bunch when I saw the photo. I just know that I would never do that to my kids. To make a spectacle of myself pointing a fake gun at my sons head on social media. It doesn't take a psychologist to wonder what the intent or purpose serves. Does it show love for your own child who unquestionably looks to you for safety and guidance?

Yeah, I've seen the Chucky prank among many others. It makes me wonder if they even think to do some of these pranks in areas that have strict gun laws. Have you seen the one where a guy sitting at a bus stop get's a laser dot pointed at him and then is apparently shot.

XDInd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2014
    United States
    I don't know that the gun is fake. Can't tell it from just looking at the pic. I'd bet a LEO or LTCH holder wouldn't react very lightly to this situation in person.

If you look at the picture, the gun is one solid piece. There are no moving parts. The cylender and the ejector are both fused to the frame. It is not a real firearm

dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/333390-how-would-you-respond-prank.html

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN

Yep, that be the video I was thinkin of. Would have very likely ended up with a few extra holes for someone to breath out of had that prank been played on me.

Another on I have seen had a cab driver acting as if he were seriously loosing his marbles, pulled into an alley with two ladies in the back of the cab, then pulls a gun out. He did went on to "shoot" himself in the head (not a real gun), and then turned into a werewolf and started running around the car. In all seriousness, I doubt that I would have let the situation get to the point that he shot himself, I would have very likely done it for him, only with a real bullet.

This world we live in is full of mental midgets that lack the capacity to think about the repercussions of their actions before they carry them out. Technology has made it much easier for these people to share their stupidity with the world.

Top Bottom