• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Do you have to apply at the office serving where you live (example: city county building downtown for Indianapolis/Marion County?) or can you apply at other offices--such as where you work.

Reason: My wife works at the Subaru plant up at Lafayette. It would simply be more convenient for her to make her application there than down here at Indianapolis--less time away from work.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    It is my understanding that you apply in the city in which you live. If you do not live inside of city/town limits, then you apply at the county sheriff's office. I would suspect that the Tippacanoe sheriff would turn your wife away, but she may want to call their office just to be sure.

Hiram Abiff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Wayne Co.
    It is my understanding that you apply in the city in which you live. If you do not live inside of city/town limits, then you apply at the county sheriff's office. I would suspect that the Tippacanoe sheriff would turn your wife away, but she may want to call their office just to be sure.

I agree with melensdad. You apply throught your local PD or as in the case of a small rural town without a local PD it would be the county sheriff. :wavey::wavey:

Top Bottom